Monday 18 July 2011

Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad

I made this delicious pasta salad while volunteering in a kitchen one day and I knew I just had to make a gluten-free version. It is super easy and really delicious. The best part? You can adapt it to what you like. One day I added slices of spicy chicken sausage. The next, I added crumbled feta. It's up to you!

Ingredients (Adapted from Kraft):

3/4 cup Pesto
1/4 cup Miracle whip dressing
2 cups pasta (I used gluten free rice pasta)
1/2 cup sliced black olives
3 tbsp chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 tsp black pepper

Steps:
Cook pasta and drain the water. Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
Combine pesto, miracle whip, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and pepper in a bowl. Combine with pasta.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment